Carpet B-Warmer consists of a thin heating 'blanket' which is installed between the underlay and the (wall to wall) carpet, however, it can also be installed under loose lay rugs.
Advantages over conventional systems:
- Can be installed in hours under new or existing carpets
- Warms the carpet within minutes.
- Minimal heat loss into the floor.
- Only 1 mm thick: no build-up height.
- Safe for children.
- Available in two power density ranges 160 W/m² and 120 W/m² *.
- Many different models available to fit all room sizes.
- Long lasting: 5 year manufacturer's warranty.
* Note: 160 W/m² panels are designed to go on top of cementitious floors, whereas 120 W/m² panels are suitable for timber or composite floors (contact us for pricing and stock).
Carpet B-Warmer is now available in 600 mm wide strips which will allow for more flexible installation.